Working at UW

As a part of one of the world’s preeminent public universities, we strive to ensure your appointment at the University of Washington is one of professional exceptionalism and institutional pride. This section provides information for current University of Washington academic personnel, as well as incoming and newly hired individuals seeking direction about the UW community and how to best use the University’s resources to their advantage.

If you have specific questions about working at UW that are not addressed in this section, please contact your individual department for additional resources. You can also contact the office of Academic Human Resources.