UW Administrator Training
Academic Human Resources (AHR) and International Scholars Operations (ISO) provide training sessions for campus personnel on a variety of topics, with each session designed to help administrators understand the policies and procedures involved in creating and maintaining academic appointments at the University of Washington. Below is a schedule of upcoming training sessions with the scheduled times, dates and locations. For inquiries regarding all training sessions specific to international scholars, email ISO at email@example.com. For inquiries regarding all other training sessions, email AHR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
April – 2017
- Quarterly Admin Forum – 10:00-11:30 AM – on 4/17/2017 – Gerberding 142
- This administrators forum is an opportunity to speak with fellow administrators as well as Academic Human Resources personnel about AHR-related topics. We will use a portion of this forum to discuss Workday implementation and will have some Workday representatives available to answer questions.
- This training session is full
Materials for Past AHR Presentations
- Appointments Training (full version)
- Reappointment Training
- Faculty Leaves Training
- Faculty Separations Training
- Faculty Recruitment Training