Before and after starting your new job at the University of Washington, your hiring units and the administration are valuable resources as you acclimate to your new community and working environment. If there is anything that we can do to make your first few months more accommodating, don’t hesitate to contact your Academic Human Resources specialist. Please note that a list of UW Resources and Amenities can be found on the Academic Human Resources website for future reference. In order to ensure compliance, familiarize yourself with all the sections of information listed below prior to exiting this online orientation and proceeding.
- Information about UW campuses and administration organization
- More information regarding Faculty, Librarians, and Academic Staff
- Information on Ethics
- Overview of Leaves and Employment Terms for Faculty and Academic Staff
- Information on Requesting Approval and Reporting Outside Consulting and Activities
- Overview of Resources available for Professional Development