Outside Professional Work For Compensation

Effective Wednesday, May 15, 2013, the Office of Research assumed the responsibility for requests for approval of outside professional work for compensation. The Office of Research will receive, process and approve completed Request Forms (form 1460). Faculty will continue to submit forms according to school/college/campus policy through the department chair/program director and dean/chancellor’s office. The dean/chancellor’s offices will submit the completed forms to the Office of Research, Box 351202 (Attn: Form 1460). Questions about policy, procedures, and the status of specific requests will be fielded by Office of Research staff via e-mail or by calling (206) 616-0804.

Additional Resources