The Seattle and Puget Sound region is one of the fastest growing in the nation. In addition to a number of educational institutions in the area, the software, aeronautics and biotechnology industries provide excellent opportunities for employment. A partial listing of web sites for other institutions of higher education and local employment resources is included below.
Other colleges and universities in the area:
- Antioch University
- Art Institute of Seattle
- Bellevue Community College
- Cascadia Community College
- City University
- Clover Park Technical College
- Cornish College of the Arts
- Edmonds Community College
- Everett Community College
- The Evergreen State College
- Highline Community College
- Pacific Lutheran University
- Pierce College
- Renton Technical College
- Seattle Community Colleges
- Seattle Pacific University
- Seattle University
- Shoreline Community College
- Tacoma Community College
- University of Puget Sound
- Western Washington University
The Seattle Public School District is one of the largest and most diverse in the state.
The City of Seattle maintains a comprehensive list of colleges and universities, as well as public and private K-12 schools in the area. Links to other types of employers are also included on the site.
The Washington State Department of Employment Security has an interactive job search database on its web site. The site also offers interactive employment services and regional labor market information.
The greater Seattle area employers’ job hotlines & web pages maintained by the Seattle Public Library includes listings for government agencies, local schools and colleges, businesses, non-profits, hospitals and medical agencies, and financial institutions.
Seattle has a wide variety of employment opportunities available. Here is a partial listing of online resources:
Here are some additional campus-related resources: