Although your on-line orientation is now complete, we hope that your new hire orientation will continue as your local hiring units welcome you to your new community and working environment. If there is anything that we can do to make your first few months more accomodating, don’t hesitate to contact your Academic Human Resources specialist.
In order to ensure compliance, please be sure you are familiar with all the sections of information listed below prior to exiting this orientation and proceeding to the online benefits orientation.
- Appointment Agreement
- Checklist for New Hires indicating discussion points to review with hiring unit
- Information on Parking and Transportation
- Information about UW campuses and administration organization
- Information on Safety and Ethics
- Overview of Leaves and Employment Terms for Faculty and Academic Staff
- Overview of Responsibilities of Faculty and Academic Staff
- Information on avoiding Conflicts of Interest
- Information on Requesting Approval and Reporting Outside Consulting and Activities
- Overview of Resources available for Professional Development