- Title: Clinical Associate Professor-Dental Pathway
- Job Class Code: 0138
- Service Period: 12 months
- Limitations on Appointment: For use by School of Dentistry only.
- Length of Appointment: 3-5 year appointment, with indefinite reappointments, renewal decided in Autumn quarter of last year of appointment.
- Eligible for tenure: No
- Voting Rights: No
- Earn Types allowed: REG, WOS, LWO, E/C, S/L, TPS, ADS, DPP (School of Dentistry only)
- Salary Requirements: Must meet University minimum.
- Full-time/Part-time: Both
- Promotable Title: Yes
- Competitive Recruitment Required: Yes
New Appointment Details
- Educational Requirements: Determined at local level
- Documentation required:
- Original Dean/Chancellor’s letter to President recommending appointment should include:
- Start date and service period
- Original Chair/Director’s letter to Dean/Chancellor recommending appointment should include:
- Original offer letter
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
- UW Biography Form, signed
- Academic Human Resources Ad Approval Notice
- Copy of job advertisement
- Applicant Flow Confirmation Page
- Visa documents, if applicable
- Background Check documents, if applicable
- Email approval from Academic Human Resources must be received by the hiring unit prior to entering the appointment in OPUS. This email approval must be included in the notes section of the PERM
- Promotion to the full Professor level is not a function of time in rank
nor length of service. Every faculty member below the rank of Professor
must be considered each year for possible promotion.
- Appointments are reviewed based on length of multi-year contract.