You must visit International Scholars Operations (ISO) at 239 Gerberding Hall so your arrival on campus can be reported to the Department of Homeland Security as required by federal law. Check-in sessions are every Tuesday at 3:00 pm. Plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early so we can begin promptly.
Please send us this online registration form at least 24 hours prior to your desired check-in date. Let us know if you have any questions.
- I-94 Card (stapled in your passport)
- DS-2019 form (original document)
- J-2 Dependent (spouse and children) DS-2019 form
- Insurance Compliance Statement Please complete this form before attending the check-in session.
- Local Seattle-area address