Academic Human Resources (AHR) and International Scholars Operations (ISO) provide training sessions for campus personnel on a variety of topics, with each session designed to help administrators understand the policies and procedures involved in creating and maintaining academic appointments at the University of Washington. Below is a schedule of upcoming training sessions with the scheduled times, dates and locations. For inquiries regarding all training sessions specific to international scholars, email ISO at email@example.com. For inquiries regarding all other training sessions, email AHR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
July – 2015
- Quarterly Administrator Forum – 10:30-11:30am on 7/13/15 – Gerberding 142
- Join us for our very first Quarterly Administrator Forum. This is a chance to get an overview of upcoming events from Academic HR, as well as ask questions and share information with other UW administrators.
- Click here to RSVP (40 person max)
- Appointments Training (Part 1) – 11:00am-12:00pm on 7/15/15 – Gerberding 142
- Click here to RSVP for this training (40 person max)
- Please note: The date of this training has been moved from 7/1/15 to 7/15/15. Please contact AHR with any questions.