Academic Human Resources (AHR) and International Scholars Operations (ISO) provide training sessions for campus personnel on a variety of topics, with each session designed to help administrators understand the policies and procedures involved in creating and maintaining academic appointments at the University of Washington. Below is a schedule of upcoming training sessions with the scheduled times, dates and locations. For inquiries regarding all training sessions specific to international scholars, email ISO at email@example.com. For inquiries regarding all other training sessions, email AHR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
May – 2015
- ISO Wage Requirements Training - 2:30-3:30pm on 5/27/15 - Gerberding 142 – SESSION FULL
June – 2015
- Faculty Recruitments - 11:00am-12:00pm on 6/1/15 - Gerberding 142 – SESSION FULL
- Faculty Recruitments - 11:00am-12:00pm on 6/8/15 - Gerberding 142
- Employee Relations and the Faculty Code - 1:30-2:30pm on 6/3/15 - Gerberding 142 – SESSION FULL
- Please note that the location of this training is now in Gerberding Hall