- Title: Senior Fellow
- Job Class Code: 0445
- Service Period: 12 months
- Limitations on Appointment: Must be appointed within 6 years of receipt of terminal degree
- Length of Appointment: One to three year terms for a maximum of 6 years, may not hold appointment for more than 6 years after receipt of terminal degree unless an exception has been approved by AHR.
- Eligible for tenure: No
- Voting Rights: No
- Earn Types allowed: REG, WOS, PDR, S/L, LWO, E/C, MLP
- Salary Requirements: Must meet University minimum
- Full-time/Part-time: Both
- Promotable Title: No
- Competitive Recruitment Required: No
- Required Approvals: AHR approval not required for OPUS entry
- Additional Information:
New Appointment Details
- Educational Requirements: Must hold terminal degree, received within the last 6 years
- Documentation required:
- Post-Doctoral Scholar Data Sheet (UW Form 1028) and/or Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of degree conferral if terminal degree acquired within year prior to appointment start date
- Reviewed at local level, AHR does not receive any reappointment documentation.
- Emeritus Eligibility: Not eligible for emeritus status
- Appointments are at-will, not to exceed six years, and can be discontinued at any time. Termination notification should be given as early as possible.
- Separation action needs to be entered in OPUS.