- Title: Resident
- Job Class Code: 0328
- Service Period: 12 months
- Limitations on Appointment: Eligibility determined at unit level. May not hold Chief Resident title simultaneously.
- Length of Appointment: varies
- Eligible for Tenure: No
- Voting Rights: No
- Allowable Earn Types: REG, WOS, LWO
- Salary Requirements: Must meet University minimum. Residency coordinator administers annual resident salary ranges.
- Full-Time/Part-time: N/A
- Promotable: No
- Competitive Recruitment required: No
- Required Approvals: AHR approval not required prior to OPUS entry
New Appointment Details
- Educational/Experience Requirements: Must have MD or DDS
- Documentation required:
- Curriculum Vitae and/or copy of Residency application
- Handled at the department level, AHR does not receive any reappointment documentation
- Not eligible for Emeritus status
- Separation action needs to be entered into OPUS.