Senior Fellow -Trainee
- Title: Senior Fellow-Trainee
- Service Period: 12 months
- Limitations on Appointment: Must be appointed within six years of receipt of terminal degree (or ten years if terminal degree is MD), unless an exception is approved by AHR.
- Length of Appointment: Annual 1.0 FTE appointment, renewable for a maximum of 6 years.
- Eligible for tenure: No
- Voting Rights: No
- Salary Requirements: Must earn a minimum of $3,957/month
- Full-time/Part-time: Full-time, unless an exception to work part-time is approved by AHR.
- Promotable Title: No
- Competitive Recruitment Required: No
- Additional Information:
New Appointment Details
- Educational Requirements: Must hold terminal degree
- Documentation required:
- Proof of hire
- Not a promotable title
- Renewal/reappointment will be considered annually. AHR does not receive reappointment documentation
- Notice of non-renewal must be communicated in writing a minimum of 60 days before the end of the appointment
- Emeritus Eligibility: Not eligible for emeritus status
- Appointments are not to exceed six years
- Terminations occurring prior to the assigned end date must follow rules and procedures outlined in the School of Medicine’s Postdoctoral Employee Guidance documents